CREATE a CAMERA WHIP or PAN TRANSITION EFFECT! | Learn to create this simple transition with a single Adjustment within 2 minutes!
Check out Adobe Creative Cloud: http://bit.ly/2gPMy09
Special thanks to Foxi Music for the music track used in this video. (http://FoxiMusic.com)
Microphone used for my voiceover: Rode NT USB (http://amzn.to/2qohzvW)
Most of the footage is recorded with the Sony a6500 mirrorless camera (http://amzn.to/2qrkanX) + Sony kit lens 1 (http://amzn.to/2r5FR0K)
Links to Amazon products and Adobe CC pages are affiliated links. Please use them to support me.
OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility: The Adobe Creative cloud giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to subscribers who are AT LEAST 16 YEARS of age at time of entry (“Entrant”(s)). Void in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Australia, Canada and other restricted countries or where prohibited or limited. The Giveaway is sponsored by Adobe (“Sponsor”).
2. How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway you must (a) “like” the video ‘Simple PAN WHIP BLUR TRANSITION effect for Premiere Pro ‘(“Video) and (b) place a comment (“Comment”) on the Video (together the “Entry”). Entries must be received during the Giveaway Period. ONLY ONE ENTRY IS PERMITTED PER PERSON.
3. *Giveaway Period: The Giveaway shall begin at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 8, 2017 and shall end at 11:59 p.m. ET on September 18, 2017 (“Giveaway Period”).*
4. Prize: The Giveaway allows Entrants to enter random drawings, as described below, on the Orange83 YouTube Channel (the “Channel”) for a chance at 1-year membership on Creative cloud all apps ($49,99 p/m on annual basis) (“Prize”). The average retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $599.88. The total ARV of all Prizes is $599.88. THE ODDS OF WINNING THE PRIZE DEPENDS ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
No Prize substitution or cash alternative is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a Prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize received.
5. Winning: The winner of the Giveaway (“Winner”) shall be chosen by the owner(“Owner”) of the Channel based on Owner’s personal affinity for the Comment. The Winner shall be chosen within 7 days of the end of the Giveaway Period.
6. Prize Claim: The Winner will be notified within 7 days of the drawing via a personal message on Youtube. The Winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) within 30days of notification, or as directed by the Sponsor. The failure to respond timely, to the notifications and the failure to provide the Prize Claim Documents will result in forfeiture of the Prize and, in such case, the Sponsor may declare an alternate winner, based on another random drawing. If a Prize goes unclaimed or is forfeited by the Winner, the Prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’ sole discretion. The Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number before the Prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of the Winner, for the actual value of the Prize received. Other restrictions may apply.
7. Rights of Sponsor: Sponsor, shall have the right, at its sole and absolute discretion to refuse any Entry whatsoever made by Entrants which it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules or which it finds in its sole discretion to be otherwise objectionable for any reason.
This giveaway is ran in accordance to the YouTube Community Guidelines and YouTube Terms of Service.
Any entries not following the YouTube Community Guidelines will be disqualified. Personal data from the giveaway will NOT be used or shared in any way, shape or form.
YouTube is not a sponsor of this Giveaway and YouTube is released from any and all liability related to your contest
I will post video editing tutorials weekly, so please subscribe my channel, STAY TUNED!
▶Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Orange83Youtube/
▶Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/orange83youtube
▶Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/orange83youtube/
▶Visit my new website http://www.orange83.com/
▶My Patreon page. http://patreon.com/orange83
#PremiereProTransitions #PremiereProTutorial #Orange83